July 18, 2013

Save Money Like a Man!


If you're a man and you need to save money (and who doesn't?) why not try cutting your own hair?  If you've never tried this, it's easier than you think.  This video is just one of many out there on YouTube that shows how easy it really is.

I've been cutting my own hair for over ten yeas now.  In that time, I estimate I've saved over $1,200.00 (assuming a ten dollar haircut per month).  Think of all the beer you could buy with that money!



If you have a son, you can easily cut his hair as well.  In ten years, you'll save over $2,400.00 between the two of you!  If you make a mistake - no worries; it's just hair.  It always grows back.  So man up and give it a try!

2 comments:

  1. I don't cut my own, but my wife cut it. I trust her more than myself. I invested in a good set of clippers about 4 years ago and it was well worth it. Haven't gone to the barber since then. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should add to this post that my wife usually squares off the back for me. I'm not so good at doing that on my own.

      Delete